I’ve been watching a lot of 30 Rock lately (A LOT) and I’m beginning to see some distinct parallels between myself and Tina Fey’s character Liz Lemon. It’s a little uncanny.
1. I never miss an opportunity to take an overtly feminist stance, even when it isn’t necessarily germane to the conversation.
2. The stress of dealing closely with difficult and crazy people gives me chin acne.
3. I toe the line between incredibly neurotic and incredibly dorky like I was born to do it.
4. In a game of Kill Boff Marry, I’m the one that men pick to marry.
5. I have a love-hate relationship with relationships and a love-love relationship with food. “Lovers… oh, that word bums me out unless it’s between Meat and Pizza.”
Yes, Liz Lemon and I are definitely kindred spirits.